Get back to nature with the High Line in our leaf-inspired Able Made Socks. Designed with the markings of the American sweetgum and sassafras trees found on the Spur at 30th St. and 10th Ave. our socks are made with a high-performance upcycled cotton and post-consumer RPET bottles blend. They will provide snug, comfortable, and stylish cover for your feet. Made in the USA
- Leaf style
- Women's sizes 7 to 9
- Men's sizes 7 to 13
- High-quality upcycled and RPET cotton blend
- Top-dyed for extra softness
- Made in U.S.A.
• Made in U.S.A. to support local manufacturing and reduce our shipping carbon footprint.
• Manufactured in a facility committed to sustainability and reusing process water
• FOUNDATION PARTNER: Friends of the High Line
• Made for supporting the maintenance of the public space on the High Line
Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach, dry flat to save energy or tumble dry low.
Made in the USA to lower our carbon footprint. Proceeds support city-youth health and empowerment via Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation.